Black Melamine Dinnerware Weight 337g Length 24cm Heat Resistance
-30°C ~ +120°C
|Surface finish||smooth with flower pattern|
Brief introduction on Melamine:
- Melamine tableware also called imitation porcelain tableware,
produced by pressuring and heating on melamine-formaldehyde resin.
- Melamine tableware of non-poisonous and tasteless, which conform
to the national standard of food hygiene and widely used around
- Melamine tableware could be able to be at low temperature and
non-friable, it can bear a temperature range from -30°C to +120°C.
Advantages and Features:
1. Excellent solvent resistance, safety and health, non-toxic and
tasteless, qualitative hard, not easily broken.
2. Beautiful appearance, smooth surface, easy to wash but not
3. Good performance in temperature resistant, better between -30℃
to +120 ℃.
4. The surface can be totally smooth or with screw pattern, the
logo can be in colorful design and printed fine.
5. Good texture, have aesthetic feeling of traditional ceramics.
6. Low thermal conductivity, it can hold even containing hot food.
More Details on this black melamine Model MS309: