Black Color Tea Cup Imitation Porcelain Dinnerware Dia7.6cm H9.2cm
Introduction and Advantages
- Melamine tableware also called imitation porcelain tableware,
produced by pressuring and heating on melamine-formaldehyde resin.
- Non-poisonous and tasteless, which conform to the national
standard of food hygiene and widely used around world.
- Good performance in temperature resistant, better between -30°C
- Excellent solvent resistance, safety and health, non-toxic and
tasteless, qualitative hard, not easily broken.
- Beautiful appearance, smooth surface, easy to wash but not
- The surface can be totally smooth or with screw pattern, the logo
can be in colorful design and printed fine.
- Good texture, have aesthetic feeling of traditional ceramics.
- Low thermal conductivity, it can hold even containing hot food.
How to care for the black melamine dinnerwares?
1. Don't close to the fire or burn it with fire.
2. Don't put the melamine plates into microwaves.
3. Don't wash the melamine plates with hard brush.
4. Don't use Chlorine decolourant to clean the melamine.
5. Use 30~40℃ warm water to soak the melamine about 15~20 minutes.
6. Set the disinfection temperature to 80~85℃
More Details on this black melamine Model MS061: